3/15/2013

Oh, hello there!




Hello kind blogreader!

How nice that you found your way here, it is a pleasure to have you! Please, do sit down and make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to drink? No? Well, maybe I should present myself first. My name is Jule (pronounce it whichever way you like, I hear different versions every week…), I like pasta, boys in bands and red wine and – frankly - I am thrilled to have you here! I have so many plans for us and I want to talk to you about so many things! Really important issues like world peace and female politics on bikini waxing but also more random things like what Prince Harry did lately or how fun it is to paint each item of furniture a different colour.
To be honest, it is not going to be Pulitzer price worthy stuff you'll see here. This is for numerous reasons. Most importantly because English is my second language, so I will make some mistakes here and there. I did chose to write in English though, because I wanted to reach as many people as possible with this blog. I spend a lot of time in Scandinavia, I speak Swedish and I have a few friends up there who might enjoy to be invited here, too. Also, I think it is a pretty language. And sometimes it might be good for our little conversation if I'm forced to keep it a bit simple. You know, since it is probably me that will do a lot of the talking... Also, you'll see some photographs. I work as a photographer part time and sometimes I like to show off what I did somewhere.
Anyway, I hope you'll stick around. It's going to be a fun ride! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment